CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Too much...

Tessa's independence goes a little too far sometimes.. As you can see... She begged and begged me to let her do the ketchup her self.. I was helping Dallin and then.. this:





The face is because I said she just used her whole ketchup ration for the month! no more for her! Grounded from ketchup for a month sounded like a good punishment... (ps it wasnt like she accidentally dumped too much out... She didnt, this was on purpose!)

2 comments:

Tina said...

My sister did that once, she was much older but, anyway, my dad made her finish ALL the ketchup. So gross! I don't think she was able to finish it but I think she learned her lesson

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

So gross! Ketchup is just gross! Kendall loves it and Conner, well, he thinks its finger paint.

I laughed til I cried because of the look on her face! LOL!!! That is so funny!