CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS!

So my emotions are mixed! I am so excited to be moving in two weeks from today! I am excited to have Nick be done with school and graduate! To have a husband again! But I have really grown to love it here and so many wonderful people! I spent so much time wishin' and hopin' to get out of here and be done. Now thats its here I am sad. I love this place for so many reasons!

Its the place where we made our first house a home..


Where we spent countless hours in the backyard with Tessa.. Where she has really grown up! (below is our first week here in our new house in Bartlett TN. Tessa 13 months)

Where we grew together as a family and started our own traditions and festivities..


I'll miss people who are not related but will always feel like family! I'll miss the beautiful summer weather. Where every day is a swimming day! And hardly any snow in the winter! I am really not looking forward to snowstorms you actually have to go out in!


Its the place where I learned what real BBQ tastes like! YUM!


I'll miss the beautiful early springs....I finally understood the primary song "popcorn popping on the apricot tree."


I'll miss the place I brought my baby boy home too.. And everyone who helped with him and showed me with love and service.


Where when it rains it pours!! and you backyard becomes a swimming hole! I finally learned here what the fasted switch on your windshield wipers was for!


AND...
wIts Where Nick studied SO hard to become a doctor and so much more to us!


WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU! THANKS FOR THIS AMAZING JOURNEY!

3 comments:

Mike and Wendy said...

Is that your Bud Light with the ribs?!?! :)
PS - Glad the kids are better!

Dawn said...

Wow time sure has flown. Tessa was so small in that picture. Now on to the next adventure, cant wait to see what it brings for your family.

angie said...

Awesome post. Looks like TN was a good home. Glad to see you soon (even if it's only for a month!)