CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Signing Off ...

This is my official last post from TN.. As my family will be coming in tomorrow for graduation and through out the rest of week. I thought I would send a happy goodbye to all my friend I met here.. I am so grateful I came here! Its been a beautiful experience, the people have take us in and treated us like family! I have met so many wonderful friends! (and a sister in law! lol!) Thank you all, I love you and I'll miss you.. Till we meet again..



May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
May the rain fall soft upon your field
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of his hand

ps If you find your way to MT look us up! Looks like Nicks got a great job offer there! Yippy! I couldn't have found a more perfect and peaceful place to raise a family! That's really a pic of where we are moving! They dont call it "Big Sky" for nothing!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Fun for you guys. Let us know where in MT. It is one of my favorite places in the world.

Mike and Wendy said...

Montana is beautiful . . . during the summer! It reminds me of AK. We'll miss you guys as we all go off into the 'real' world! Best of luck!

shauna said...

Good luck! I would love to read more about the job you found and where it is. Can you believe it is all really done? We still have a year and I'm in shock we got that far already.

Shantel said...

Welcome to the "real world club" Congrats to Nick!!! I hope you guys really enjoy Montana! It sounds like a great place to be.

Bekah said...

Yay, you are moving closer! I am so excited for your family! Love you guys!

Jana said...

Montana is beautiful. I have a good friend from Montana (she's from Big Sandy--what's with all the two word city names?) and she just loves it up there. I am excited for you, and can't believe it's coming so soon for us, too. Congrats!

The Coleman Family said...

I will miss you more than words can say!! i am so sad i was left in the dark about you leaving so soon!! i wish you and your family the best of luck!! congrats on the job and i am so glad we still have facebook!!
Love ya girl