CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

In case you didnt believe me when i said i was HUGE!




Thats right..
i still have 6 wks to go.. Dr ordered me a third ultra sound because he was afraid the baby was already 5 lbs at 28 wks!! But nope he was only 3lbs.. that's big 70% but not enormous. I do weigh now what i weighted when delivered both the others (tess & dall) ... dr said this will be my biggest baby.. but Ive heard dr's saying that before then people just delivering 6 and 7 pound babies.. i am not too worried about it.. i am feeling fine.. so here i am! 34 wks

















Also, its a boy 4 sure! I am due 0ct 10th but i really hope i delieve on the 8th.. The 8th of Oct would have been my dads birthday.. he died of cancer when i was 11.. We are going to name our baby probably Brennon Loyal. Brennon (because nick had a dream we had a boy and his name was brennon and Loyal is my dads first name) so.. we will see!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You look adorable!!! I'm excited for you and I love the name! :)

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Fingers crossed for the 8th! That would be awesome, and I really like the name.

You look like I did with Aleck and he was a BIG boy and still is. I think you look great! :-)

Bekah said...

Love the name! You look awesome and ready. You never know he may want to make his appearance sooner! I hope everything else is going well! Loves!

Brian Jessica Rowlan said...

we need to see pictures of that baby