CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our First Days Home


lots of sleeping.........
Adjusting to Big Sister......
Yep more sleeping.......
Playing with aunt pooh.......
Checking out the world around........
Silly faces............
Rarely awake.........


Its been a fun week so far! He's a really good baby. He eats really good, but he like to be awake around 3am.. We are still working on getting his nights and days straightened out. We are looking forward to getting out and into a schedule.


5 comments:

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

He is so cute! I wish Conner was still sleeping a little more so that now that I am feeling really good I could get some things done!

Marlena said...

Congratulations Linna! He is so cute1

Mike and Wendy said...

I can't believe you've found the time to blog with a newborn! You're amazing! But then I already knew that! :) And, of course, little Dallin is adorable!

Tiff Rudd said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him in person! Glad everything is going so well!

Brian and Melissa Finley said...

Linna and Nick,

Dallin is such a cutie! He doesn't even have that 'newborn squishy face and pointy head'. He looks perfect and I'm so glad everything went well and both he and Linna are doing great. We are still getting over a bit of a cold from our trip but hopefully I'll be able to see him in person soon. Thanks for the pictures though to tide me over. Like Wendy said, you really are amazing to find the time:) Take care and let me know if I can do anything for you.

Melissa