CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 13, 2009

What Happened to my Baby Girl?


On July 6th Tessa Turned 4! She got two parties. One with her grandma and grandpa Blair and one with my sister and her family. I really cant believe its been 4 years. When we moved to Memphis she had just turned 1. Time flies when your stuck in school. =) Can we graduated yet?
anyway...

Take a walk with me down memory lane........ (warning if you don't want to hear/see Tessa's life story then skip this post)

Nick and had been married for almost 1.5 years when we decided to start our family, but after a miscarriage at 12weeks; we were extactic when I became pregnant only 4 months later with Tessa.
Tessa Amanda Blair: July 6th, 2003
7lbs 13 oz
19 1/2 inches long


My baby girl. 4 days late and a sweetheart from day 1. I was so upset because I saw suppose to have her BEFORE the 4th of july and there i was EXTREMELY, FAT and HOT and MISERABLE watching fireworks in Rexburg Idaho! But she came 2 days later. i delivered her with a midwife- (yes i was at the hospital) and it went well, no complications. What a wonderful day!

A happy daddy in the bathroom after her first blow out! She had him wrapped around her little finger.

3 months old: My first semi professional pictures:
Her 1st Christmas, Dec 2003. almost 6 months.
Tess 9 months.. Nick's graduation BS Chemistry from BYU I.


Tessa's First Birthday

(18 months.. the messy stage) =)


Tessa 2 years old. Another Hot mid-south summer so we were doing alot of swimming!!


Tessa's Third Birthday: The Princess stage starts (and we are still in it!)
And now a 4 year old!! Do they ever stop growing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1 comments:

Mike and Wendy said...

I hear you! Easton's birthday party guests just left a couple of hours ago. I got sad thinking that he'll never be 3 again. He was such a sweet 3 year old! When I told him that he said, 'Mommy, I'll be a sweet 4 year old.'
Happy belated bday to Tessa!